Search This Blog

07 July 2014

UTMOST (English Poem)


* UTMOST *

Oh my Lord, purity is there, from where I found you
Surety is also there when I came across you;
Nothing is possible without your blessings
Something may be, by the blinking of your eyes.
Hey Prabhu……
An apple has five/six seeds, but in one seed, how many apples?
Any one can count the seeds, but only you can count all the apples.

We bored well, water supplied by you
We see the stars on the sky; they glitter by you;
Oceans have high tides and sun reflect ultraviolet rays
Water flows down, steam up the above sky and ice floats.

You make us intellectual, genius and wise
We are so much intelligent,
For which we forget to memories you.
Pardon – My Lord, my light of the eye, path finder……
Give me true education and true knowledge;
Make me real intellectual and real servant;
Show me the right direction of right path.

Prahlad Sahoo *17/09/2006*

No comments: