Search This Blog

07 July 2014

QUEST (English Poem)


Who am I instead of you … GOD?

 Oh, My God…
Morning shows the days with glittering rays of sun
River flows singing the song of your greatness
Flower blossoms with sweet fragrance of your kindness
Birds are flapping their feather by your bliss of power.
Evening comes when sun return back to her mother’s lap
Moon smiles showering her soft blissful light (cold)
Dew scattered on Dahlia, looks like diamond glittered on mother’s nose
Summer, rainy, autumn, dewy, winter, spring
Comes one after another and goes timely
Yesterday’s Lucy, today Mrs. Lucy and tomorrow may be late Lucy
This is true and truth never be hidden
All is happened with your blessings.

Who am I to say here and there, this and that are mine in spite of you?
If I say the money, car, home is mine, why not say you are mine?
If all things are your, why not I will be your?
What happened, what is happening and will happen, in everywhere
There is a cause behind it and that cause is you.
What I am and what around me that is only because of you.
So, why not I am your and you are mine?
Please let me energies to be your, except all.
And who am I instead of you …oh, my God truth/real love?

Prahlad Sahoo *16/01/2006*

No comments: