Search This Blog

23 July 2014

PANCH-GYANENDRIYA (English Poem)


BRAMHA RANDHRA

Let me take rest out of this evil weariness…
My eyes are tired struggling upon bad scene
I have no patience to hallucinate
Let me see only you, the best of all … hay, (Jyoti-randhra) light of my eye.

Tongue has failed sense of taste
Neither say unusable words nor usable of this materialistic world
Let me enchant only your glory … hay, (Rasa- randhra) my inner voice.

Nose is nervous getting dirty smell
No-one to inhale other than your sweet /holy smell
Let me mesmerize with your unique fragrance … hay, (Basana- randhra) smell of my nose.

Skin has lost sensation
Instead You to feel something
Let me be sensitive, (even in sleep) to get your sensation … hay, (Sparsh- randhra) sense of nerve.

Ears are never adjusted beyond the unbearable noise
Never heard the barbaric words of this uncivilized society
Let me hear only your glorious deeds … hay, (Shruti- randhra) sound of my ear.

Oh, my God…Param Brahma!
Let me not force my hidden spirit into a tiresome world
Let me sleep on these--- Resting my trust upon you.
By which tomorrow all will be renewed, energized for a fresh and tired free morning.

[This poem already published in Satydharma Vani - Oriya Magazine]

Prahlad Sahoo *25/06/2006*

No comments: