Search This Blog

07 July 2014

GOD IS EVERYTHING (English Poem)


* GOD IS EVERYTHING *

Hey, Parameshwar (Sunyavashi)!
You are the One and only but present everywhere.
You are the Formless and Body less but creators of everything.
You are the Unique and Distinct but bondage with your devotee’s love.
You are the Anadi and Nirakar but everything started with you and Sakara.
You are the Omnipotent and Omnipresent but stayed in one.
You are the Birth-less and Shapeless but born number of times.
You are the only of your Devotee and Follower but all follow to love you.
You are the Dare and Afraid of all but enable other to free from all.
You are the Out of Indriya but doing duty of Indriya.
You are the Action-less but source of action.
Oh, my God, let me be painstaking, unprejudiced, and truthful.
Let me be optimistic and enlighten me with your light of wisdom,
Encourage me to be your courageous devotee.

Prahlad Sahoo *01/08/2006*

No comments: