Search This Blog

07 July 2014

HAPPENINGS (English Poem)


* HAPPENINGS *

Hey, Bhagwan!
I swear, it never happens again…
What had happened, that was a dream.

If it is my mistake to dream
How could I see you without the dream?
Hence, I try to see the world through your dreamy eyes.

I wish I must see you and touch your feet
I must be your with your dreamful creation.

The flower dancing by thrilling of wind
Fountain creates miracle with rainbow.

Birdies chatter with their mother
Kitty watches their noise waiting for her mother.

It may be, someone waiting for others and someone always with other.

Something happens by the help of others
And something happens by the self power.

What have happened either directly or indirectly?
What had happened or will happen…yesterday or tomorrow
All is well by your wellness.
Everything happens by your willful dreams.

Prahlad Sahoo *05/06/2007*


No comments: