Search This Blog

17 December 2011

Supreme - The BRAHMA - published in Satyadharma Vani

Supreme Power of the Universe - The BRAHMA


Hey, Parambrahma!
This endless and infinite number of waves, void sky and uncountable stars
Very large earth and unimazinary creatures, everything is yours.
What could have with me to give you?
You are the sender and I am sent
You are the delight and I am delighted
You are the known and I am unknown
You are the intelligent and I am ignorant.
Let me energies to offer my prayer to you along with each and everything of mine.
Without you … what I have with me?

Hey, Paramatma!
You are the darker than dark and brighter than bright, neither dark nor bright.
You are the smaller than small and greater than great, neither small nor great.
You are the higher than height and lower than low, neither high nor low.
How could I think to touch that bright?
How could I think to become like the great?
How could I think to reach on that height?
If you would not … who am I to that?
So, why should I depend upon others instead of you?
If you would not ---I must not.
Keep on my hands towards you and accept my salutation.

Hey, Parameshwar!
You are the One and only but present everywhere.
You are the Formless and Bodiless but creators of everything.
You are the Unique and Distinct but bondage with your devotee’s love.
You are the Anadi and Nirakar but everything started with you and Sakara.
You are the Permanent and Omnipresent but stayed in modest.
You are the Birth-less and Shapeless but born number of times.
You are the only of your Devotee and Follower but all follow to love you.
You are the Dare and Afraid of all but enable other to free from all.
You are the Out of Indriy but doing duty of Indriya.
You are the Action-less and speechless but source of action a speaker.
Oh, my God, let me be painstaking, unprejudiced, truthfulness.
Enlighten me with your light of wisdom and let me be optimistic.
Encourage me to be your courageous devotee.

Hey, Sunya Brahma!
You are the Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient.
Where could I hide my deeds and myself?
What I did, what I doing and will do everything is possible only by you and your goodness.
If you would not … so, how is it?
Oh my Lord, I dedicate everything of mine save me.


NOTE:
This poem "Supreme the Brahma" is already published in Oriya magazine - SATYA DHARMA VANI at Mahima Ashram, Kusinda, Baranga, Cuttack, with guidance of Spiritual Guru, Guide and Preacher of Mahima Dharma Pujya - Gadadhar Das Baba Mahodaya in Feb-2010.                                                                                     

No comments: