Search This Blog

17 April 2013

What is DEATH? (English Poem)

Before DEATH

Oh, my dear God…!
I am a tiny bud in your planet
Let me grow showering droplets of Love,
Let me blossom with sweet fragrance of Truth,
Let me reveal the Beauty of joy of your imaginative world.
And spark upon me your bright and lively touch,
Persuade me to mitigate worries and pain of others,
Before I am failing to death.

DEATH

Oh, my dear God…!
I know, the one & only true in this world is death,
Which never knows what overwhelm is
Still I am waiting on that moment
One day it must come to me
I never afraid of thy demon moment
I must be happy and pleasant, if I face her,
Because there is God, where is true - it may be in death.

After DEATH

Oh, my dear God…!
If someone will go high keeping foot on my shoulder
If someone will be rich taking this false assets
If someone victory on death, piercing to this fake body…
I never mind how and why it happens.
Because, I am always believing in the truth
Where there is nothing, there is only you –
It may be I will be in your lap after death.

MOKSHA

Oh, my dear God…!
I am nothing in this world without you
Everywhere lust, anger, covetousness, fascination, pride & ego
All are deepened in this evil and false earth
No-one knows where s/he comes and where to go?
No-one knows what to do and how?
And no-one knows why he is and who is he?
Still every morning starts with the glittering rays of sun
They never know they are inside the circle of birth and death.
Hey, Paramatma keep me away from this circle,
Where, I never come yet again & again for birth & death.

PS (17/04/13)


No comments: